BlogNow is the best oracle dba training center in pune location.We provide real time training for oracle dba. We don’t prefer to teach in crowd .
Few key areas of training
- Oracle 11g+12c+dataguard+Unix+shell scripting+performance tuning
- Limited students per batch
- All session get recorded
- 24*7 support
- Basic fees compare to market
- Online Batch
- Flexible timing
- Notification about job vacancies
- Real time scenario
- Daily Assignment
- Training Syllabus
- Resume preparation
- 100 % Job Assistant
Let us look out for the Oracle DBA training syllabus.
Duration of Training: 30 days (Daily and Weekend)
Vmware Installation and vmware architecture
Winscp software Installation
Learn to install Linux with relevant packages.
1) Understand HDD partitioning
2) Package download and Installation
Understanding DNS and DHCP
1) Installation of configuration of DNS.
2) Installation and configuration of DHCP
Installing 11g and 12c Oracle Software
1) Download Oracle database software
2) Install and configure 11g and 12c Oracle Database Software
Creating 11g and 12c databases (manual)
1) Creating 11g Database and 12c Database manually
11g and 12c Architecture.
1) Thorough understanding of 11g and 12c architecture
Oracle Administration and management.
1) starting databases
2) understanding control files / redo log files / archive files
3) understanding Server parameter file and password files
4) Automatic memory management
5) Different components in SGA and PGA
Tablespaces / segments / extents and blocks
1) Dictionary managed versed locally managed tablespaces.
2) Automatic Segment space management
3) Understanding Segments / extents and blocks
4) Block utilization parameters
6) Different block Sizes
12c Multitenant Database concepts and new features
1) Understanding multitenant architecture
2) Overviews of Pluggable databases
3) Installation of Pluggable database with different way
Oracle networking and shared process overview
1) Configuring and maintaining listeners
2) SQL Developer Installation
3) Understand how to connect SQL Developer with Oracle 11g and 12C database.
ASM overview and benefits
1) Complete Overview of ASM
2) Understand the need of ASM
3) ASM instance parameters
Rman and conventional Backup / Recovery
1) Defining backup strategy
2) Complete understanding of RMAN and conventional backups
Rman and Conventional Cloning
1) Cloning database using conventional methods
2) Cloning database using rman
1) Different types of Patches
2) How to apply patch to database
1) Upgrade Database from 11g to 12c
2) Coverting 12c noncdb to 12c pluggable database
Physical and logical Standby/ Data guard
1) Configure physical standby database
2) Understanding logical and snapshot standby database
Oracle Shell Scripting overview.
1) understanding cronjob
2) writing basic scripts
AWR reports / ADDM reports / ASH report
1) Understand how to read the AWR / ADDM / ASH reports
expdp / impdp backups
1) Taking logical backups using expdp
2) Data pump usage and scenarios
Real time Scenarios
Loss of a Control File
Loss of a Redo Log File
Loss of a Data File in NOARCHIVELOG Mode
Loss of a Noncritical Data File in ARCHIVELOG Mode
Loss of a System-Critical Data File in ARCHIVELOG Mode
Oracle Recovery Manager
Oracle Recovery Catalog maintenance
Backups using Oracle Recovery Manager
Recovery using Oracle recovery manager
Database Cloning using RMAN
Tablespace Point in time recovery
Database and Instance Metrics
Reacting to Performance Issues
Server Generated Alerts
Generate AWR reports / ADDM reports / ASH report
Blocking in SQL statement
Frequently asked Interview question will cover after end of session
Will take mock interview and also provide solution which will help to crack interview
Visit oracle official website for more learning.
Don’t think to call us. BlogNow is the best oracle dba training center in pune location.
Contact us for Registration
Mob No : +91 9960262955
Thanks for visiting this post. Please contact us if you are looking for training.
Subscribe to our channel for unlimited learning. Thank you!!!