let us find out the database health status by using following sql command.
- Check whether the Oracle Process run or not#> ps -ef | grep pmon If no pmon detected, your database might be down
- Check the instance status SQL>select instance_name, status from v$instance;
- Check whether the database can be read or write SQL>select name, open_mode from v$database;
Check whether client can access the database
- Check whether the listener is available or not #> lsnrctl status
- Do tnsping from remote site #> tnsping SID
Thanks for visiting this post. Please contact us if you are looking for training.
Subscribe to our channel for unlimited learning. Thank you!!!